Black Friday may be behind us, but Xbox is offering one last chance to save before Christmas with their Countdown Sale. This sale offers a few deals you didn’t typically see during the November promotions, including discounts on Elden Ring, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, Just Dance 2023, and more. Of course, you can also grab discounts on various Xbox exclusives like Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, and Grounded.
Here’s a selection of games currently on sale via the Microsoft Store…
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 67% off
- Battlefield 2042 - 60% off
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - 15% off
- Cyberpunk 2077 - 50% off
- Dying Light 2 - 50% off
- Elden Ring - 30% off
- Far Cry 6 - 60% off
- FIFA 23 - 50% off
- Forza Horizon 5 - 35% off
- Grounded - 33% off
- Gungrave GORE - 30% off
- Halo Infinite - 50% off
- Just Dance 2023 – 50% off
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - 50% off
- MLB The Show 22 - 85% off
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - 20% off
- NBA 2K23 - 60% off
- Resident Evil Village - 50% off
- Saints Row - 33% off
- The Quarry - 50% off
- The Witcher 3: Complete Edition - 40% off
- Tiny Tina's Wonderlands - 50% off
- WWE 2K22 - 67%
The Countdown Sale isn’t just about games, it also includes deals on Xbox controllers. Standard Xbox Wireless Controllers have been marked down to $45 and the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has had $25 knocked off its price.
See any deals you just can’t pass up? Personally, I think it might be time to give Grounded a try and I still need to try out The Quarry. The Countdown Sale ends on January 2, so don’t wait around too long if you see something you like.
The post Xbox Christmas Countdown Sale Offers Deals on Elden Ring, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II by Nathan Birch appeared first on Wccftech.