The previously announced Forza Horizon 5 Series 9 update has been rolled out on Xbox, Steam, and Windows. We've got you covered with the full release notes.
As covered earlier this week, this new patch for Horizon 5 adds the long-requested Temporal Antialiasing (TAA) support for PC players. In addition, this update allows players to play the game's Stories mode in Co-op with up to six players. Also introduced with the Series 9 update, are the new Hot-wheels-themed cars and cosmetics, a new "Forza EV" monthly rivals event, a duplicate filter to the Car Select screen filter, and various game fixes.
Down below you'll find the official release notes for this new update, as released by Playground Games.
Forza Horizon 5 Series 9 Update Release Notes Xbox/Steam/Windows
- Added new localization languages
- Added Subtitles for Danish, Greek, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, European Portuguese
- Added Voice Over for European Spanish, Italian, Korean
- Added new Forza EV Rivals event
- Added Horizon Story Co-op
- Added TAA option when playing on PC
- Various stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue where hood and bumper cam was too dark during dusk and night time of days
- In Series 9, the Accolade “It Just Works” now unlocks as intended once players have completed the Car Mastery skill tree on the 1963 Volkswagen Beetle. Players who already fulfilled this requirement prior to this update will need to select and drive the car to successfully unlock the Accolade.
- All players will now see their Creative Hub rank increase as intended.
- Fixed exploit when using Photo Mode
- Fixed exploit with gifted cars
- Fixed issue where players could lose Daily Challenge progress
- Fixed rare issue where players matchmaking for Co-op Seasonal Championship can result in a player entering the wrong event
- Fixed issue which could end up in wrong car class in an online race
- Fixed issue which could cause Horizon Arcade events to not spawn
- Fixed issue where players in a convoy could end up not seeing all other members of the convoy
- Added a duplicate car filter to Car Select screen filters
- Added Freeroam convertible functionality to Ferrari California T and McLaren 650 S Spider
- Updated Volvo's logo
- Fixed idle RPM on the 93 Nissan 240SX SE
- Removed Forza Aero Splitter from the Maserati MC12
- Fixed 97 Lamborghini Diablo engine audio when at high RPM
- Fixed issue with Audi RS4 Avant and 2011 RS5 interior cockpit dash
- Fixed misaligned backfires on the Mercedes C63 AMG when using the Liberty Walk body kit
- Added Car Horns from Series 6 and 7 to EventLab
Added Orbit Cam option
Added stepped rotation
Added new camera speed options
Fixed an issue where players entering EventLab events with a full convoy could get disconnected
Fixed an issue where the stadium floor wouldn't load when starting an event nearby
Fixed an issue where props could remain in Freeroam
Fixed Rule Importing only showing events with Custom Routes
Fixed an issue with one of the flood lights which would appear invisible when placed
Forza Horizon 5 is available globally now for the above-mentioned platforms. The racer is also available via Xbox Game Pass.
The post Forza Horizon 5 Series 9 Update Released on Steam, Windows, and Xbox; Full Patch Notes Inside by Aernout van de Velde appeared first on Wccftech.