The new Hogwarts Legacy Spell Master mod allows wizards and witches to use five additional spells within the game.
Yes, we know this isn't the Sectumsempra spell that you wanted, but this mod from modder 'dvcons' does allow you to expand your spell library with spells that we know from the books and movies. Included new spells are Diffindo Maxima, Pestis Incendium, Stupefy, Obliviate, and Confundo. "Once installed the spells are instantly available and can be used and equipped like any other spell", the modder writes. All languages are supported for this mod and the included spells don't replace any existing in-game spells.
We've included a description of each spell down below:
- Pestis Incendium (Version A): powerful fire attack, similar to the Incendio Tornados that some enemies use.
- Pestis Incendium (Version B): powerful fire-ball attack
- Diffindo Maxima: basically Diffindo but more powerful. Looks a bit different, more damage and quicker projectile speed.
- Stupefy: similar to what you get with a protego counter-attack. Breaks shields and does a little damage.
- Obliviate: wipes the enemies mind. They forget they're in combat for a short duration.
- Confundo: Confuses and paralyses enemies for a short duration.
Witches and Wizards playing Hogwarts Legacy on PC can download this mod via Nexusmods here. If you're into modding the game, be sure to check out this camera mod as well as this Harry Potter mod, which allows players to play as the 'The Boy who Lived'.
Hogwarts Legacy is available globally now for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. As covered earlier this week, the PS4 and Xbox One versions were delayed to May 5. The Switch version is still on track for a July release later this year.
The post Hogwarts Legacy Spell Master Mod Enables Five Additional Spells For Witches and Wizards by Aernout van de Velde appeared first on Wccftech.